Monday, February 11, 2013

I found her

I found her
I found the one who likes me for me and not because of a title or genre I fit into
The one who lies next to me and wraps her arms around me living each second together as if it is going to be our last.
The one who tells me what she thinks who was not afraid to be herself around me from the beginning. 
The one who I asked me to propose with a grass ring because its not the material that mattered it was me.
The one Who has the same answer to a question and then expands it into something beautiful.
The one who makes me feel like a kid and feel ready to conquer the world at any second.
I found her and I am not letting go.

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are still posting and, if you don't mind, I'm going to keep on reading it.. Because I miss this class tremendously:(

    "I found the one who likes me for me and not because of a title or genre I fit into" I loved this line. I loved this whole post. It looks at things I never even thought of before. Thank you for posting still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Phyllis you can count on posts from this blog to continue on a regular basis. Thank you for your feedback it is always nice to here someone compliment your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming out of retirement. we should all start a secret society of poets...

    ReplyDelete