Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bringing life up to date

So I thought I would let you know that I found the person.
You know the one...
With a blink the world sets and the sun falls across the cracks on the Rockies.
When I reveal my glazed over iris back to the light the moon has passed.
Whether it was waxing or waning I am unaware maybe i should pay more attention.
Some people in this society have placed me into a group; a classification that just helps there mind make sense of what seems weird to them.
Obviously this puts the thought into my own head that I am weird, and well... I am.
Lately I have wondered if my life is heading in the direction that I want it to and I guess I have not yet seen a turn back or dead end sign so I will take that as the universes way of telling me that I am semi on track, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment