Sunday, February 17, 2013

Breath

Breathing, breath one was not the time I came out of the womb or even the time that I learned what breathing was.  No, breath one was the time that I realized that I was alive and that life actually has meaning and purpose.  When I realized that I am not just another figure in a large game board being played by the creator but when I looked at a choice and really thought about it.  When I realized that I have the agency to choose what I wanted to choose.  There is nobody pulling me in a direction except for myself because whatever sound appetizing and delightful is probably the thing that I will chose depending on the consequence.  In a made up statistic of 100 percent of people,  nobody faces every challenge and always thinks about the outcome.  We always have blinders on when they need to be off and sadly our peripheral vision sucks.  I look at the consequence every time.  Every single time except the time that I look at it, is usually about a few seconds after it is already too late and I cant take back what I have done, but you know thats just living.  You cant sit and worry about the past when all you have to look forward to is the future, so you may as well make your future good and do it right.
Breath its alright.  You made a mistake but all you can do is be ready to make the right choice next time you face the same challenge.  Breathe in and the out,  such a perfect system.

No comments:

Post a Comment