Tuesday, February 5, 2013

change in seer

So I thought I liked you and then I realized that it is pointless to have the emotion in your direction.  While I am busy pouring my thoughts into stress stained bowls with crack compression in on me as I am dropped and shattered.  You can try to get my pieces back together but my roughed edges will pierce your finger tips and make you bleed.  A drop on society will make you realize what you had and that was me, but now I sit on a shelf not even worthy for a misfit thrift shop waiting to be seen.  Another has found me and picked me up.  They handle me with care and they speak what I call blunt and I love it.  Water can fill my pours and air can seep into my soul because even with another drop, shatter, or scuff, I know that I am taken care of because someone new has seen me and they have been looking the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment