Monday, November 12, 2012

the pain of the world is there for the taking

Pain in life comes from just living.  There is always something to get you down if you let it and a lot of the time you have to because thats just the only way to cope with yourself.  People are my primary source of pain. You can attempt to hurt me in any physical matter but the truth is, is that it will do nothing.   The physical abuse will leave a mark but marks are temporary and when you emotionally tamper with my thoughts i may as well have killed myself.  I cant sit around and not worry because i worry about the worries.  I know that I am suppose to be able to withstand all the evils of the provocative world but the truth is that life arouses uncomfortable thoughts and when people play with them as if it is a game of charades that only leaves an open end for guessing.   You kept me guessing and then I decided to think.  The biggest mistake I ever made was to think to use my imagination to create.   I am gifted with thoughts.  They tell me things and i tell myself things and the circuits of brain waves flow in and out of the surreal capasity of my skull.  You tried to ask for my heart back.  You cheated you lied you did it all in front of my face.   I sat in the row behind with the cold leather seats and i watched.  I watched for a second and then a minute and then I gave up on you.   Life is unbearable when the person your trying to go through life with is with someone else.  So i raise my chalice to you and say have fun with your night but when it is over don't come back.  I know that you will and I will want you back but when x and y = pain and the x is life then the only solution to equal the pain is you.

2 comments: